We’ve made it easy for Arizonians to make it out to see some fireworks tonight, in celebration of our Nation’s Independence Day from the Royal Crown in London.
For each of the major metro areas in Arizona, here is where you can see some quality fireworks tonight.
- Scottsdale 4th of July Celebration at WestWorld of Scottsdale. The event features a fireworks display, live music, a kids zone, and more.
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess hosts an annual 4th of July Freedom Fest with fireworks, concerts, and family activities.
- Fabulous Phoenix 4th at Steele Indian School Park. The event includes one of the largest fireworks displays in the Southwest.
- Arizona Celebration of Freedom at Mesa Amphitheater and Mesa Convention Center. The event features live music, a naturalization ceremony, a revolutionary war reenactment, and a fireworks display.
- A Mountain Fireworks Celebration at Tucson Convention Center.
- Freedom Fest 2023 at Bama Parks & Sports Fields.
- Flagstaff 4th of July 2023 Events: Celebrate in Flagstaff with fun activities including a parade, a concert from the Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra, and a laser light show.
- 4th of July Wet Fest – City of Sedona: Spend your day with us and still have time to drive to your favorite fireworks show at night.
- Fantastic Family Fourth of July – Sedona Monthly: Cottonwood is planning on setting off fireworks as part of its Fantastic Family Fourth of July.
- 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular – Yuma County Chamber of Commerce: The City of Yuma’s Annual Independence Day Celebration at the Ray Kroc Complex. This FREE family event will feature one of the largest fireworks displays in Yuma County.
- 4th of July Tailgate: An easy walk to the civic center for the fireworks show!
- 4th of July Fireworks 2023 – Kingman, AZ: The City of Kingman is sponsoring a fireworks show at 9:15pm for an Independence Day Celebration taking place at the Mohave County Fairgrounds.
- Kingman 4th of July Fireworks – RiverScene Magazine: Kingman celebrates with Fireworks at the Mohave County Fairgrounds! Gates open at 3:00 p.m. and the fireworks begin at 9:00 p.m.
This Independence Day, Arizonians have a plethora of options to enjoy spectacular fireworks displays across the major metro areas. Don’t miss the opportunity to embrace the patriotic spirit and marvel at these dazzling displays across our great state of Arizona.